Installation, Operation & Maintenance Instructions:
- Ensure the vertical heated portion, which extends 8" up riser from bottom of element, is always fully immersed.
- Use in metal drums, containers or heat resistant tanks only.
- All wiring should be in accordance with NEC/NFPA and local codes.
- Use techniques safe for the heater and surrounding environment.
- Use mounting brackets to position heater away from tank wall and above sludge buildup at bottom of tank.
- Periodically remove the heater to clean residues and inspect for damage.
Hazard of electric shock. Heater installation must be grounded. Heater must be disconnected from power input before servicing or removal.