Design Features for Hazardous Area Rated Drum Heaters:
- Dual setpoint NEMA 7 temperature controller connected to a high temperature limit indicator light
- Extra wide 8" coverage area
- Exceptional durability and flexibility
- Grounded heating element meets NEC 427.23
- Designed for metal drums
Hazardous Area Rated:
Class l Division 2: Groups A, B, C and D
Class ll Division 2: Groups F and G
Heating element is laminated between two layers of 23 mil and two layers of 25 mil fiberglass reinforced silicone rubber.
Power Density: 2.5W/sq.in.
Nominal Silicone Rubber Density: 26 oz/sq.yd.
Wiring from Drum Heater to Controller: 6 ft. liquid-tight conduit
Line Cord from Controller Assembly: 6 ft. industrial power cord
Line Cord Termination:
120V – Hazardous area rated 5-15P plug
240V – No plug, flying leads
Tempco SHS, DHR & EHR Silicone Rubber Heaters are UL Recognized in the USA and for Canada under UL File Number E65652 (UL499) Component Recognition Program, and CSA Recognized under CSA File Number 043099. If you require UL/cUL and/or CSA Agency Approval, please specify when ordering.
High Limit Thermostat:
- Designed to keep blanket below NEC article 500-T rating
||Actual High Limit
- High limit red indicator lamp
- Attached adjustable dual setpoint thermostat NEMA 7 temperature controller. Moisture and chemical resistant.
Thermostat Range: 25°-325°F/-4°-163°C, dual scale limited by the “T Rating”