Standard Electrical Tests & Optional Test Reports
Standard Electrical Tests and Optional Test Reports
1. Resistance test — measures ohms at room temperature.
2. IR (insulation resistance) test — measures the insulation resistance to the flow of current. Standard test is done at 500VDC.
3. Hipot (high potential) test — a high voltage is applied between a product's current carrying conductors and its metallic enclosure to verify that the insulation is sufficient to protect the operator from electrical shock.
4. Leakage current test — measures the current that flows from any conductive part to ground.
5. Heaters can be serialized and test reports can be sent with each shipment if required. Contact Tempco with your requirements.