Fluoropolymer (PTFE) Single-Element L-Shaped Round Heater (TMT04)
Click image to enlarge
(PTFE) 1-Element L-Shaped Round HeaterTypical Applications
Compatible with most plating tank solutions; inert to acids, anodizing and pickling solutions up to 190°F (88°C).
Check the Chemical Compatibility Guide
and with chemical supplier for proper sheath material selection.
Replaces more expensive alumina or graphite heaters.
- T1 thermal fuse protection standard; T2 bi-metal switch optional
- Grounded internal metal element for safety
- Vapor-tight polypropylene terminal enclosure with universal mounting flange
- Standard 3-ft. flexible PVC liquid-tight conduit
- 120, 240, 480 volts standard as listed — other voltages available
- Longer and shorter vertical lengths available; consult Tempco
Explore Fluoropolymer (PTFE) Single-Element L-Shaped Round Heater Specifications
Please wait while we gather your results.
Note: Guards are recommended for all fluoropolymer heaters. Standard guards are made of polypropylene. Fluoropolymer (PTFE) guards are available for chromic acid and temperatures above 180°F (82°C).